When you are researching, it can be helpful to keep track of the sources you read. To keep track of the articles you read for your HAPP assignment, you can use the worksheet, Keep Track of the Sources You Read.
That's it! You've completed this library module.
How can we help you?
These are some of the ways we librarians can help you in this course:
- Find research articles: visit our Public Health/Health Education Research Guide [opens in new window] to find articles for your outline and research paper.
- We can help you make a research plan, and find articles. Ask us!
- Having trouble finding the right article? Ask us!
Need help right away?
When we are open, there's almost always a librarian on duty to help you with research. (Check Drake Memorial Library hours [opens in new window].) You can:
- chat live with the research librarian who’s on duty
- call the library to talk to the research librarian who’s on duty: 585-395-2760
- Need help that can wait up to two days? email the library: firstname.lastname@example.org
We librarians are looking forward to working with you!
Working on a semester-long research project? Set up a short research meeting with a librarian when you are just getting started with your assignment.