About Information Literacy Modules
Our library has a collection of Information Literacy Modules. These online tutorials help students learn information literacy skills that are important for their success as Brockport students. We have two types of Information Literacy Modules:
- Credo's Information Literacy Modules, available to any member of the College community
- librarian-designed modules, freely available for use by anyone
Questions? Contact the Instruction librarians via Ask a Librarian.
Credo Information Literacy Modules
Types of Materials in Modules
- Tutorials—multimedia materials, often with an interactive ungraded activity for checking your understanding
- Videos—instructional videos
- Quizzes—assessments that can optionally be gradedg in multiple ways.
Openly Licensed Modules
Other Information Literacy Modules
These modules are available for anyone to use. They can be used or adapted under a Creative Commons license.