When possible, please use the button.
If you only have the citation, use our Lookup by Citation tool. This will search our journal collections (including print) and tell you if we have full text available.
Policies for All Requests
The following policies apply to items requested through Interlibrary Loan:
- All received items (including billing for lost items) are subject to the borrowing policies of the lending library, and cannot be overriden.
- The following items cannot be requested:
- Items on Reserve
- Patrons blocked from borrowing Drake Library books are also blocked from ILLiad.
- Re-submission of a request that was never picked up may result in a block on your account.
Book Chapter Requests
|Undergraduate Students:||One Chapter Only||Only for items not owned by Drake Library|
|100% Online Students, Graduate Students, Faculty, & Staff:||One Chapter Only||For items owned and not owned by Drake Library|
- Use WorldCat to find the item you want.
- Click the 'Request via Primo' button .
- Sign in to Primo using your Brockport email and password.
- Choose Place Request in the How to Get It section.
- Click Send Request and we will take it from there.
Brockport Downtown Delivery
For prompt delivery to the Brockport Downtown location:
- Find the item using Primo.
- Sign in to Primo if you have not done so already.
- Click on the title to display the full record and choose Place Request in the How to Get It section.
- Indicate that you would like the item to be sent to Brockport Downtown and any other pertinent information in the Comment section.
- Click Send Request.