We Can Help You Find It
Drake Memorial Library gives you access to thousands of books and ebooks. To search our collections, type your search terms into the box below.
What if the library doesn't have the eBook, video, or magazine/journal/newspaper you need?
We can help you find it.
- If we do have what you want, we will send you a copy. We send books via mail and articles via email.
- If we don't have the book, video, or magazine/journal/newspaper you need, we will try to borrow it from another library, and send you a copy.
- ILL, or Interlibrary LoanBasically, if we don't have it, we will try to get it for you; that article, book, document... Use the form, give us as much information as you have for author, title, date and so forth. Articles come to you via email, other items you have to pick up here, or we will mail it to you.
Borrow a Physical Book
We Can Mail You a Book or DVD, or Scan a Chapter
If we have the book you need we can mail it to you, scan a chapter to send to you digitally, or help you find an eBook version.
(You must be enrolled only in online or hybrid courses at Brockport to receive one of our books via mail. If you are on campus regularly, please choose Drake as your pick up location.)
Submit a request by visiting Interlibrary Loan.
- Ask a LibrarianEmail, chat, or call us, and get help from a librarian at the reference desk.
eBook Collections - Library Subscriptions
- Ebook Central An eBook subscription service with over 30,000 titles available to read online or to download and read offline on a laptop or eBook reading device. Can print 20% of a book, and copy 5%.
- eBooks on EBSCOhost An eBook subscription service with selected full-text book titles in all disciplines. Titles can be downloaded or read online. Provided by SUNYConnect.
- Springer eBooks Multidisciplinary collection, with emphasis on science, technology and medicine. Titles from 2012-2013.
Get Started Finding eBooks
Last Updated: May 2, 2023 2:08 PM