- A literature review summarizes the scholarly work that contributes to your paper.
- You should search more than one database so that you do not omit important work.
- You will need to use multiple combinations of keywords to find the most possible articles.
- You can either access or request the sources you need through Drake Memorial Library.
- Research GuidesResearch guides for every subject taught at SUNY Brockport. Each guide features the best library research and information sources for that subject.
- Google ScholarUse this link, not the one via Google.com. This link will help you get more in the way of actual articles.
- Article Lookup by CitationHave the citation? Plug in what you know about the article and this tool will search our databases for a full text electronic copy.
- Tutorial: Choosing & Using KeywordsUse this tutorial to learn more about generating keywords.
- Citing Your SourcesNeed citation help? Our library's Citing Your Sources guide will help you with APA, MLA, Chicago, and other styles.
- ZoteroZotero is a free citation management tool that will help you track your papers, cite sources properly, and create a reference list in ONE click.
585-395-2760 (Info Desk)