Zotero Quick Start
- Install Zotero (and browser connectors) from zotero.org/download.
- As you research, save sources by clicking on the Save to Zotero icon (looks like a book, sheet of paper, webcam, etc. depending on the source type) in your browser's toolbar or URL bar.
- Organize your sources in Zotero with collections or tags. Edit source information as needed. Take notes if you like.
- Create citations and bibliographies by selecting items, right-clicking, and choosing Create bibliography from items. If you are using a word processor, you may prefer the Microsoft Word (or LibreOffice) Plugin.
- Optionally sync your Zotero library in the cloud by creating a free online Zotero account at zotero.org.
This guide is meant to be used page by page to learn about Zotero. Start on this page, and then work your way through each of the tabs to learn more about Zotero.
Last Updated: Oct 14, 2017 7:54 PM