If you want to link to a specific ebook, article, streaming video, or other library item in Brightspace or email for your students, get the permalink through Primo:
- Open the Drake Memorial Library homepage.
- Search for the item you would like your students to review.
- Open the detailed record from the results list by clicking on the title.
- In the detailed record, click where it says "permalink" to populate the URL.
- Copy the entire permalink URL from the detailed record to paste into Brightspace or email.
- Follow the instructions in Brightspace to add the item to your course materials.
- If you have trouble with this, please use Ask a Librarian.
If you would prefer to use the permalink directly from a specific database provider, please follow the instructions in the Unique Database Links area of this guide for how to do so.
Last Updated: Mar 1, 2023 11:41 AM