Best Databases for this Class
- CINAHL Complete This link opens in a new windowThis is the definitive research database for nursing and allied health professionals. This is an upgrade from CINAHL Plus with Full Text. I
- PubMed This link opens in a new windowPubMed comprises more than 25 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- MEDLINE with Full Text This link opens in a new windowMajor database for research in medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine and much more. Includes content from the free online database PubMed.
- PsycARTICLES This link opens in a new windowDefinitive source of full-text, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific articles in the social and behavioral sciences. The database contains more than 200,000 articles from 119 journals, 1894- current.
- PsycINFO This link opens in a new windowThe most comprehensive database for psychology and related disciplines. Includes content from PyscARTICLES and PsycCRITIQUES. Contains nearly 2.3 million citations and summaries of scholarly journal articles, book chapters, books, and dissertations. Journal coverage includes international material selected from more than 2,200 periodicals in more than 25 languages. 1887- current.
- PsycTESTS This link opens in a new windowA research database that provides access to psychological tests, measures, scales, surveys, and other assessments as well as descriptive information about each test and its development and administration.
- Article Look up by CitationHave the citation? Plug in what you know about the article and this tool will search our databases for a full text electronic copy.
Last Updated: May 2, 2023 1:39 PM