Searching for Leadership Resources
This module will help you learn how to search for library/scholarly resources in the field of leadership. This is different from searching for evidence-based practice. If at any time you need to reach out for help, contact your librarian, listed below.
- CINAHL Complete This link opens in a new windowThis is the definitive research database for nursing and allied health professionals. This is an upgrade from CINAHL Plus with Full Text. I
- PubMed This link opens in a new windowPubMed comprises more than 25 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- MEDLINE with Full Text This link opens in a new windowMajor database for research in medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine and much more. Includes content from the free online database PubMed.
- Education Source This link opens in a new windowOur largest education database. Contains content relevant to theory and practice.
- Library Search This link opens in a new window
- Google Scholar This link opens in a new windowGoogle Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. Search across a wide variety of disciplines and sources. Please note that you will need to configure Google Scholar to link to Drake Library databases in order to gain full-text access to many articles.
Last Updated: May 2, 2023 1:39 PM