Welcome! You are looking at the best library resources for Environmental Science & Biology. If you need to research a different discipline, please take a look at some of our other Research Guides to get an idea of what is available.
Search a specific database for articles.
- Environment Complete This link opens in a new windowOffers deep coverage in areas of agriculture, ecology, energy, geography, public policy, urban planning and law. Coverage 1940s - Present. Provided by SUNYConnect.
- ScienceDirect This link opens in a new windowOffers full text access to over 200 peer-reviewed journals covering scientific, medical, and technical information. Includes arts & humanities, and social sciences.
- BioOne This link opens in a new windowContains over 200 full-text research journals in the biological, ecological, and environmental sciences.
- GreenFILE This link opens in a new windowIndexes scholarly and general interest titles, government documents and reports on the effects humans have on the environment.
- JSTOR This link opens in a new windowFull-text archive of scholarly publications in the humanities mathematics, science, and the social sciences. Dates vary but are all at least 3 years old.
- Academic Search Complete This link opens in a new windowA full text database containing nearly 5,100 journals, this scholarly collection offers information in nearly every area of academic study. Provided by SUNYConnect.
- Global Plants on JSTORA collection of archival, historical articles, letters etc from botanists and explorers, images of specimens in herbariums and similar materials. A unique botanical resource.
Relevant Resources for Environmental Science & Biology
Relevant Web Resources
- Biodiversity Heritage LibraryThe Biodiversity Heritage Library improves research methodology by collaboratively making biodiversity literature openly available to the world as part of a global biodiversity community.
- Cornell's Birds of the WorldBirds of the World provides comprehensive species accounts and media files (photos, audio) for over 10,000 species of birds.
- SciElo - Scientific Electronic Library OnlineMultidisciplinary open access repository for deposition, preservation and dissemination of research data.
Last Updated: May 2, 2023 1:39 PM