PRO 306: Find Articles For Your Professional Paper
Find articles for your professional paper, and learn about library support for nursing students.
To complete this module, work through every page in order, step by step. Questions or issues? Contact the library [opens in new tab].
Before You Start: About This Module
It should take you 45–60 minutes to complete this module.
This learning module will help you use library resources to find the articles you need to complete your professional paper, and learn about how library resources can help you throughout your time at Brockport. By the time you have completed it, you will be able to:
- Find library resources for nursing students
- Follow four key steps on the research journey
- Find and read the articles you are required to use for your Professional Paper assignment
- Search the library’s article databases to find articles you can use for your Professional Paper assignment
- Track down the full text of articles using the library's Search for Full Text button
- Cite an article using APA style
Keep going! Get started on the module—Next: 1. About Library Resources