- Prevention and Outreach Services (SUNY Brockport)This office, located in the Seymour Union on the Brockport campus, strives to create an environment where the healthiest decision is the easiest decision It seeks to assist students in developing and maintaining healthy behaviors, skills, and attitudes that enhance personal development, academic success, and campus/community well-being.
Other resources include:
Articles with links
- Link to the Journal of Family ViolenceUse this link to search in this journal for additional articles.
- University students' attitudes about attributing blame in domestic violence.Journal of Family Violence, Dec. 2003, vol. 18:6, p. 369-376.
- Power and Control Dynamics in Prestalking and Stalking Situations.Journal of Family Violence, vol. 18, no. 4, Aug. 2003, pp. 207–217.
- Stalking behaviors within domestic violence.Journal of Family Violence, vol. 12, no. 4, Dec. 1997, pp. 389–403.
- The relationship between courtship violence and sexual aggression in college students.Journal of Family Violence, vol. 13, no. 4, Dec. 1998, pp. 377–394.
- Courtship violence among college students: a comparison of verbally and physically abusive couplesJournal of Family Violence, vol. 15, no. 1, Mar. 2000, pp. 1–22.
- ‘Why Doesn’t She Just Leave?’: A Descriptive Study of Victim Reported Impediments to Her Safety.Journal of Family Violence, vol. 18, no. 3, June 2003, pp. 151–155.
- Barriers to Seeking Police Help for Intimate Partner ViolenceJournal of Family Violence, vol. 18, no. 2, Apr. 2003, pp. 121–129.
- Risk Factors for Male Sexual Aggression on College CampusesJournal of Family Violence, vol. 19, no. 5, Oct. 2004, pp. 279–289.
- Beyond Traditional Definitions of Assault: Expanding Our Focus to Include Sexually Coercive Experiences.Journal of Family Violence, vol. 21, no. 8, Nov. 2006, pp. 477–486.
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2020 2:10 PM