Article Links for Online Learning
- (My) Three Principles of Effective Online Pedagogyby Bill Pelz, published in The Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks (March 2010) .
- The Case Against Gradesby Alfie Kohn, published in Counterpoints (Vol. 451, 2013)
- Emotional Presence, Learning, and the Online Learning Environmentby Martha Cleveland-Innes and Prisca Campbell. Published in the International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning, 13.4, 2012
- Emotion Science and Online Learning with Flower DarbyEpisode of "Think UDL" podcast with online teaching guru and co-author of "Small Teaching Online," Flower Darby.
- Learning Roadmap for New Online InstructorsFrom Johns Hopkins University to guide new to online instructors.
- Stanford researchers identify four causes for ‘Zoom fatigue’ and their simple fixesby Vignesh Ramachandran, February 23, 2021 - "It’s not just Zoom. Popular video chat platforms have design flaws that exhaust the human mind and body. But there are easy ways to mitigate their effects."
- Tea for Teaching PodcastWritten by Rebecca Mushtare and John Kane, "This podcast is a series of informal discussions of innovative and effective practices in teaching and learning. This podcast series is hosted by John Kane (an economist) and Rebecca Mushtare (a graphic designer). John and Rebecca run the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at the State University of New York at Oswego."
Last Updated: Mar 1, 2023 11:35 AM