That's it! You've completed the library module for week 4.
Remember, if you have any questions, just ask. We librarians are here to help students find research articles, and complete your research assignments. It's literally our job.
How can we help you?
These are some of the ways we librarians can help you in this course:
- Find research articles: visit our Public Health/Health Education Research Guide to find articles for your outline and research paper.
- We can help you make a research plan, and find articles. Ask us!
- Having trouble finding the right article? Ask us!
Need help right away?
When we are open, there's almost always a librarian on duty to help you with research. (Check Drake Memorial Library hours.) You can:
- chat live with the research librarian who’s on duty
- call the library to talk to the research librarian who’s on duty: 585-395-2760
- Need help that can wait up to two days? email the library: firstname.lastname@example.org
We librarians are looking forward to working with you!
Working on a semester-long research assignment? Set up a research meeting with a librarian when you are just getting started with your assignment. We can call you on the phone, video chat, or meet in person to help you with your assignment.
To set up an appointment, email, call, or live-chat.