In general, the following details are necessary for any image citation, no matter which citation style you choose:
* The title of the image, if applicable. For example, this could be the title of the artwork or, if it's a media image, the original caption.
* The name of the image's creator.
* The repository of the image. This is the institution that owns the original: the museum, the library, the archive, the individual, etc.
* The source. This could be a database such as ARTstor, a Web site, a book, etc.
* The date you accessed the image. This is most important for Web sources, which can be quite ephemeral.