What is a good research question?
- The research question is the most critical piece in developing a research project.
- It is the foundation on which everything lies.
- Therefore it is critical that time is spent developing a CLEAR and PRECISE question.
- Stating a question in this way clarifies sets the direction and goal for the entire research process.
- It should address a question that has relevance and significance in your field of study.
Writing a Research Question
Last Updated: Jan 7, 2022 2:46 PM