Search a specific database for articles
- arXiv.org e-Print Archive Started in Aug 1991, arXiv.org (formerly xxx.lanl.gov) is a fully automated electronic archive and distribution server for research papers. Covered areas include physics and related disciplines, mathematics, nonlinear sciences, computational linguistics, and neuroscience.
- Astrophysical Data System (ADS) The Astrophysics Data System (ADS) is a NASA-funded project which maintains four bibliographic databases containing more than 4.2 million records: Astronomy and Astrophysics, Instrumentation, Physics and Geophysics, and preprints in Astronomy.
- E-print Network: Research Communications for Scientists and Engineers
E-print Network is a gateway to over 16,100 Web sites and databases worldwide, containing e-prints in basic and applied sciences.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Search databases from one or several NASA laboratories and space centers, including RECON, NACA reports, and the Astrophysics Data System. Includes citations to literature as far back as 1915.
- Science.gov Science.gov is a gateway to authoritative selected science information provided by U.S. Government agencies, including research and development results.
Dictionaries & Handbooks
CRC Handbook Of Chemistry And Physics - hardcopy, Reference QD65. H3
The physics quick reference guide - hardcopy, Main Collection QC61.C65
Dictionary of geophysics, astrophysics, and astronomy - hardcopy, Reference QB14.D53
Macmillan Encyclopedia Of Physics - hardcopy, Reference QC5.M15
McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology - hardcopy, Reference Q121.M3
Encyclopedia of astronomy and astrophysics - hardcopy, Reference QB14 .E534 2001
|QC81-114||Weights and Measures|
|QC120-168.85||Descriptive and experimental mechanics|
Constitution and properties of matter.Including molecular physics, relativity, quantum theory, and solid state physics
|QC501-766||Electricity and magnetism|
|QC770-798||Nuclear and particle physics, Atomic energy, Radioactivity|
|QC801-809||Geophysics, Cosmic physics|