Nursing (Medicine) Resources
**NEW** STAT!Ref Nursing eBooks
STAT!Ref Nursing E-Books A collection of 25 nursing resources including reference works, test preparation and instructional videos. You must click "I accept" at the first page to acknowledge the end-user agreement to get to the STAT!Ref site.
Where do I go in the stacks (library)?
Here are some general places to start if you want to browse for a topic in the stacks. For more specifics, please use the library catalog to find exact call numbers:
What's that Search for Full Text button?
Advanced Search Reminders
- Use AND to combine different keywords.
- For example, minorities AND coaching
- Use OR to combine synonyms or related terms
- race OR ethnicity OR minorit*
- To look for a phrase use “quotation marks” around your terms:
- “human resource management” will find those words next to each other, instead of anywhere on the page.
- To look for variations of a word, or to look for the singular and plural, use the
- Minor* will find minority or minorities, but it will also find anything about minor or minors.
- Use Parentheses: separate synonyms from others.
- (race OR ethnicity) and coaching
My EBSCOhost is a feature of EBSCO databases that allows you to save your searches and articles for future access. To sign up for this feature, click "Sign In to MY EBSCOhost", at the top right of the screen from any page within an EBSCOhost database.