Nursing (Medicine) Resources
**NEW** STAT!Ref Nursing eBooks
STAT!Ref Nursing E-Books A collection of 25 nursing resources including reference works, test preparation and instructional videos. You must click "I accept" at the first page to acknowledge the end-user agreement to get to the STAT!Ref site.
Where do I go in the stacks (library)?
Here are some general places to start if you want to browse for a topic in the stacks. For more specifics, please use the library catalog to find exact call numbers:
What's that Search for Full Text button?
Advanced Search Reminders
- Use AND to combine different keywords.
- For example, minorities AND coaching
- Use OR to combine synonyms or related terms
- race OR ethnicity OR minorit*
- To look for a phrase use “quotation marks” around your terms:
- “human resource management” will find those words next to each other, instead of anywhere on the page.
- To look for variations of a word, or to look for the singular and plural, use the
- Minor* will find minority or minorities, but it will also find anything about minor or minors.
- Use Parentheses: separate synonyms from others.
- (race OR ethnicity) and coaching